We want to help make your trip the most pleasant as possible for which we provide the following information and tips for traveling time to start your travel in the best way.
Before the international contingency of COVID-19, the Government of the Republic through the National Institute of Migration (INM) to the Honduran people and the international community communicates that from March 13, 2020 and for a period of fourteen (14) days:
- People from Europe, China, Iran and South Korea will not be allowed to enter the country, by air and land, except for Honduran nationals, the diplomatic corps accredited in Honduras, permanent and temporary residents, who will be appointed in home isolation immediately upon entering the country. The rest of the nationalities of countries with incidence of COVID-19 must submit to the protocols and restrictions established by the Secretary in the Health Offices.
- The same measure applies to travelers by sea with the exception of the cruises of the International Association of Cruise Lines (CLIA) and the Florida Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA), which have implemented prevention measures that comply with the approved epidemiological surveillance protocols by the State Secretary in the Health Office within the framework of international health regulations.
National Institute of Migration
Tegucigalpa, Honduras, 12 March 2020
Be sure not to bring prohibited in your carry-on items.
Keep in mind that the national and international regulations prohibiting the transport of liquids and gels in hand luggage, passengers addresses of national and international flights unless it meets the following characteristics:
- Packages containing liquids or gels which must contain up to 100ml.
- Must be transported in a sealed transparent plastic Ziplock bag (20.5cm X 20.5 cm X 25cm or 15cm).
- Maximum bag (1) per passenger.
Be sure at all times to keep an eye on your luggage.
Once completed the process of checking in their airline, pay your Fee at the bank branch Boarding intended for that purpose.
To enter the departure hall must present their personal identification documents, boarding ticket issued by the airline and proof of payment of the Fee Shipping.
Airport Security personnel will verify that no prohibited items bearing carriage in commercial airplanes as weapons, explosives and objects that could be used as such.
Remember to Check your Pre immigration in Honduras National Institute of Migration: http://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn
Be sure not to leave personal items inside the aircraft.
- Passengers on international flights:
- Passengers on domestic flights:
Must carry personal identification documents and file the forms of immigration and customs when they are required. Make sure that the luggage belongs comparing him his ticket to the one with the luggage.
Do not neglect your luggage at the airport pubic areas. Use transportation services that have business relationship with the airport as taxis and rent a car.
If a passenger on a domestic flight, you must go through your luggage and go public sectors. Use transportation services that have business relationship with the airport as taxis and rent a car.
When traveling, if you carry more than US $ 10,000.00 in cash or its equivalent in other currencies must be declared to the competent authority.
Requirements for a minor to leave the country:
- Present valid passport stating that within the term of stay authorized the entry and / or the respective extension of tourism.
- Submitted to the immigration office.
All children of foreign residents in Honduras and children under age Honduran must present:
- Valid passport.
- Identity card for countries that do not require passports.
- Licensing for third authenticated by a notary public.
If you want to travel to Honduras from the following countries, you should get vaccinated against yellow fever.
Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Guinea, Guinea Bissay, Kenya, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Senagol, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome Principe, Togo.
Consult diplomatic and consular representation closest to his home country.
- International boarding US$ 48.44
- National boarding L.54.13